|Standard||18,00 €||20,00 €|
|Comfort||23,00 €||25,00 €|
|Deluxe||28,00 €||30,00 €|
|Premium||33,00 €||35,00 €|
|Adults||12,00 €||14,00 €|
|Children 3-9||8,50 €||9,50 €|
|Children 10-14||9,50 €||10,50 €|
|Dog||4,00 €||4,00 €|
|Electricity according to consumption||0,90 €||0,90 €|
|Local tax per person over 14 years||1,35 €||1,35 €|
- On the day of arrival the pitches are available from 15.00 and after consultation with the reception you are free to choose your own pitch. We kindly ask you to inform us if you intend to arrive after19.00.
- On the day of departure the pitch is to be vacated by 11.00. A charge for 1 day extra will be made for depatures after 11.00.
- There are special rest periods between 12.30-15.00 and 22.00-07.00. These “quiet hours“ must be observed. It is strictly forbidden to drive motor vehciles on the camping grounds during the above stated times.
- The following methods of payment are accepted: Cash, Bancomat and Credit Cards.
- JOn arrival each guest is given a camping pass in the form of a recognition bracelet, which is intended to prevent the unauthorized entry of strangers and allow our guests free access to the campsite, sanitary facilities and our in-house swimming pond.
- Dogs are allowed, but we kindly ask you to keep your dog on a lead.
Dog owners must dispose of dog droppings themselves. Dogs are not allowed in the natural swimming pond.
Opening Hours: Our camping site is open from Easter to mid november.
The camper stop is open all the year round.
Reception: 8:00 - 12:00 - 15:00 - 19:00
Rest period: 12:00 – 15:00 - 22:00 – 07:00
Bar: 07:30 - 23:00
Restaurant: 12:00-14:00 e 17:30-21:30
Shop: 08:00 - 12:00
Swimming Pond: 09:00 – 19:00